Friday, March 5, 2010

Prologue

Spring Break has finally arrived. I will be road tripping to Toronto to see a Raptors-Sixers game so that my goal of seeing a home game at every venue in the Atlantic Division of the NBA's Eastern Conference will be one step closer to completion. My vacation plan seems like a joke when I write it down, but I will actually be in the Air Canada Centre two days from now.

Five other people and I will be leaving tomorrow morning and returning on Tuesday, which means that the Quest to complete the Broad Street Run is going to be temporarily suspended. I will not be doing any running until Wednesday, which means my streak of three consecutive days running comes to an end.

The words "epic" and "legendary" have been co-opted by people far cooler than I for usage in their everyday speech patterns. I am not a fan of this development. Still, my hope is that the Toronto trip ends up ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment